Thursday, October 22, 2009

On purpose

Sometimes I am really grumpy when I have to be to work at 7 and it's still dark outside, I feel as if I should still be in bed. But then I happen to look outside the window and instantly my mind is changed. I feel so lucky to be able to look out the window and see God's artwork, firsthand. First of all I couldn't live without mountains, they are my security blanket. They make me feel secure in a sometimes crazy world. Second the colors that the sunrise makes are amazing aren't they? The picture doesn't do it justice, but when the orange mixes with the yellow that mixes with the blue something magical is created. When I looked out this morning and saw this sunrise it reminded me of a quote ...

1 comments:

Deby

Katelyn- You never cease to surprise me! Such beautiful thoughts. I think we forget how blessed we are to live in these mountains and valleys that seem to protect us. They truly are beautiful. Grandpa Barton always said that the mountains were a protection to us. You must feel the same way. I don't know if I agree you have to get up early to enjoy them. I can enjoy a sunset!
Love MOM