Sunday, October 25, 2009

Audrey

The other day I was blog surfin :) and came across a post of Tana's that was a quote from miss Audrey Hepburn and she said it helped her day. I thought it was kind of funny because everytime I am having a sad moment or a "not great day" I google audrey hepburn and look at the pictures of her or read her quotes, heck if it's a really bad day I pop in "Breakfast at Tiffanys" and lose myself in her world. So tonight I decided to look her up and this particular quote popped out.


"I believe in pink,

I belive that laughing is the best calorie burner,
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot!
I believe in being strong, when everything seems to be going wrong.

I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls :)

I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in Miracles!"



Sometimes the simplest words can completely change the way you look at life.

0 comments: