Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days

I decided to copy this from my big sister Tara :) So Day 1...

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1- I LOVE the Office on NBC.. best TV show ever :)
2- My favorite color is a piercing blue.. (not sure if that makes sense but that's how I explain it)
3- I have been dating Tyrel for 3 1/2 years ...
4- I have a dog named Dolce.. and I have learned I am a far way from children
5- I love action movies
6- Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all time favorite movie
7- I love pearls so so so ssooooo much!
8- I am a republican
9- I have an issue with popping my gum
10- My family is my life
11- I hate driving - especially in bad weather
12- I can't deal with it when people come close to touching my neck. I freak out in a seizure sort of way
13- I am thinking about becoming an X-ray technician but can't decide..
14- I have had fake nails for about 6-7 months now.. which is amazing for me! My girl that does my nails has to put a new full set every couple months but she still loves me :)
15- I bought my car on a snap decision when looking for a car for my father after work one night... still regretting it a little bit but I do absolutely love my car :)

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourselfday 2- the meaning behind your blog nameday 3- a picture of you and your friendsday 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t haveday 5- a picture of somewhere you've been today 6- favorite super hero and whyday 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on youday 8- short term goals for this month and whyday 9- something you're proud of in the past few daysday 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, madday 11- another picture of you and your friendsday 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have oneday 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recentlyday 14- a picture of you and your familyday 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that playday 16- another picture of yourselfday 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and whyday 18- plans/dreams/goals you haveday 19- nicknames you have and why you have themday 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the futureday 21- a picture of something that makes you happyday 22- what makes you different from everyone elseday 23- something you crave for a lotday 24- a letter to your parentsday 25- what I would find in your bagday 26- what do you think about your friendsday 27- why are you doing this 30 day challengeday 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?day 29- in this past month, what have you learnedday 30- you favorite song

0 comments: