Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Canyon


Well, the other day I got off of work at 4 and it was such a nice day my dad and I decided to grab some KFC and head up the canyon for a ride. We went up just about a half hour and stopped to take some pictures. It is so nice to get up in the mountains, granted I don't get to do it very often and I probably don't know much on what to do up there but once you are in the mountains it is so peaceful and calm and everything just seems right. I love love love to just sit and think about everything and listen to the silence!






I am having major troubles placing these pictures so sorry they are all out of wack haha!

1 comments:

Scott and Deby

It is about time you went up the canyon where you live! I had some great times up A.F. Canyon. Glad to see you have fun. MOM